As the clock ticks ever closer to 2014 we get ready to say GOODBYE to an icon…
WYNCITY Bowl & Entertainment along with QubicaAMF presents
FAREWELL TO WERRIBEE SUPERBOWL 7/8th September 2013
Cash Prize Pool
Plus 1 in 3 payout for other placings (based on 48 entries)
- $200 (Ladies will receive 8 pins per game.)
A Reactive Ball will be awarded for each score of 300 courtesy of WYNCITY ProShop
(one per person only. must be from selected stock)
Join us in fare-welling an iconic centre in the Bowling community!
- All Bowlers will bowl 8 games qualifying in their allocated squad. Maximum of 30 bowlers per squad.
- Scores will be calculated according to scratch accumulated pin-fall.
- Ladies will have received 8 pins per game to make up their pin-fall.
- After all bowlers have done their qualifying entries the top 12 bowlers will proceed to matchplay
- The Top 12 Bowlers will then bowl 11 games of matchplay.
- Each win in match play will incur a 20 pint win, a draw will incur 10 pints each.
- In the event of a tie for 1st place a further game will be bowled to decide on the winner
- As this is a TBA accredited event all bowlers will be required to have TBA membership
- All TBA rules and regulations will apply.
Important Dates & Times
- Saturday 7th September 9 am
A Squad check-in 9am for a 9.15am start Bowl 8 Games. Lanes Re-Oiled
- Saturday 7th September 1pm
B Squad check-in 1pm for a 1.15pm start. Bowl 8 Games.
- Sunday 8th September
All bowlers must have checked in by 9am. Reserves will be called for any bowler not having checked in by this time. Bowl 11 games of matchplay
Click here to download our entry form which includes all competition details and payment instructions.